Thursday, May 14, 2009

I HAVE MASTERED THE SUPERMARKET!!!






I have finally mastered the supermarket. I love my life. I am full, and it feels so good. I never want to be hungry again!
I have also had my first Tokyo epiphany. This trip is the beginning of a better Stella. I am a dork.
Anyway, I'm putting up some pictures from the last few days, including the flight with Amanda. (She's 19 and has a stuffed Eeyore... who's the dork now?)
Saw my first Japanese Morty. I don't know how to lay this thing out properly yet, but pictures are of Kazma, one of my bookers playing on his DS! and Kadri, a model from Estonia in a cool space age lift that made me feel like spiderman.. Awesome.
Tokyo I love you.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like everything is going quite well. I love the better Stella comment, haha.

    ReplyDelete